The accessories include:
• HERMetic DIP 2: A 500-mm long graduated DIP rod, designed for easy penetration of sediments on tank bottom. It is attached to a 30-m long stainless steel tape.
• HERMetic DIP 2 GT: This is a closed, gas tight version of HERMetic DIP 2.
• HERMetic OXY: As per IMO requirement for Tanker Safety and Pollution Prevention, oxygen level needs to be determined before starting crude oil washing. The HERMetic OXY samples inert gas (or any other gas) over full tank height while preventing any gas release into the atmosphere.
• HERMetic Press: Provides reliable reading within the range of 1500-mm vacuum and 2500-mm pressure water column.
• Adaptors for MMC & Tanktech Valves: Storage tube and adaptors for HERMetic equipment (gauges and samplers) enable connection on existing non-Honeywell valves onboard.