Honeywell’s SmartLine pressure transmitters offer industry-leading performance, unique features such as modularity, a graphics display and polarity insensitivity that lower the total cost of ownership and are the only pressure transmitters equipped with Smart Connection Suite to deliver the best control system integration.
SmartLine provides better performance with industry leading accuracy, response time and stability. When combined with Honeywell’s proven static pressure and temperature compensation, users get unbeatable total performance of more than 0.12% of span under actual process conditions.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
• Honeywell’s unique approach to modularity helps reduce maintenance costs, makes repairs safer and faster, and reduces inventory costs
• An advanced graphic display and optional three-button external configuration allow field operators to perform tasks more efficiently and solve problems without requiring a handheld device
• Polarity insensitivity avoids costly rework on large installations where multiple contractors may use different wiring standards and eliminates return trips to re-wire “incorrectly wired” devices.
Smart Connection Suite Features
• Transmitter Messaging allows operators to display custom messages so that field operators can quickly identify the right transmitter and task
• Maintenance Mode Indication displays a message that the transmitter and/or the loop is in a mode suitable for maintenance
• Unique Tamper Reporting notifies the control room that an attempt to change a write-protect configuration has been made.
Visit www.honeywellprocess.com/smartline or go to the SmartLine ST 800 and SmartLine ST 700 pages for more information.