Honeywell Compliance Manager™ software provides detailed visibility into the readiness of industrial workers – in terms of their training and the personal protective equipment (PPE) they use – to perform their jobs safely, productively and confidently, and in full compliance with company and government safety regulations. Using efficient cloud-based architecture, Compliance Manager data can be used by Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) personnel, site managers and other stakeholders to lower safety and security risks, minimize downtime and reduce operational cost and complexity.
The solution can be used to:
- Ensure workers and contractors are qualified and trained to do their jobs safely, and in compliance with safety requirements
- Allow contactors to add and update their own records in the system, showcasing their compliance to the customer
- Manage the regular inspection of specialized safety equipment to reduce the risk of unsafe, out-of-compliance gear being used
- Enable effective management, planning and scheduling of worker training programs
- Instill site and corporate confidence in the safety compliance of training and qualification policies
To experience Compliance Manager’s capabilities for yourself, simply fill this form to request a personal demonstration.
Read more about Compliance Manager