Industrial customers today look for automation systems which are scalable, flexible, easily engineered and need minimum maintenance. There is also a need to improve safety and efficiency, increase availability, while maintaining the quality of their processes and finished-products. The ControlEdge HC900 system helps meet these rigorous demands whilst offering:
- Simple Intuitive Tools for engineering, reducing training time by 50%
- Powerful Function Blocks, reducing engineering time by up to 15%
- Run Mode Editing, Online Monitoring, and debugging reducing downtime
- Lowest product lifecycle cost (one-time software fee with free updates, free OPC server, free global phone support)
- Reduced Inventory Cost with combined safety and process I/O
- Minimize number of safety systems and cost through Dedicated Safety Networking to maintain SIL 2 control across large distributed systems
Read how the new features of ControlEdge HC900 can help you meet the most demanding application requirements, download your eBook copy now.